FREEJUMP - Soft'Up Pro Stirrups *Discontinued
Please note the Soft'Up Pro has been replaced by the Soft'Up Pro+. There are still some Pro's available for order (black is sold out); we would encourage you to contact us to ensure your colour choice can be ordered.
Freejump's Soft'Up Pro is a single branch stirrup which combines performance, comfort, safety and simplicity. Its flexible outer branch made of Elastollan® helps to free the foot incase of a fall. While the single branch absorbs impact on both the riders joints and horses back. These stirrups are approved in all rings, silver is required in the hunter/equitation ring.
For riders that have suffered leg, foot or ankle injures these stirrups are a must try for alleviating pain.
**Please note stirrups may take approximately 2 weeks to arrive. The Soft'Up Pro's are being replaced by the Soft'Up Pro+'s; please note certain colours may go out of stock. Contact us if you have any questions.
***All Freejumps are final sale.
Soft'up Pro's are praised amongst the World’s Top Riders is a single branch stirrups which combines performance, comfort, safety and simplicity. Its patented flexible outer branch made of Elastollan® helps to free the foot in case of a fall. The nonskid wide elastomer floor, the ABS shell, the high resistance spring steel monobranch guarantee a better riding experience.
- Tempered spring steel single-branch with extra high mechanical resistance (1200 MPa). Elastollan®overmoulding
- Open eye for fastening to the single-strap freejump stirrup leather. 45° angled eye for a perfect foot position
- Patented exible outer branch made of Elastollan® (helps free the foot in case of a fall)
- Branch situated at the front of the tread for a natural slope
- Rectilinear bevelled rear leading edge for better lateral stability
- Made in France