FREEJUMP - Soft'Up Classic Stirrup
The newest stirrup by Freejump features an eye set parallel to the tread and a slightly reduced size, making it specially designed for women, but loved by all. Because of the parallel eye bar this stirrup, unlike Freejumps Pro/Pro+ model, encourages the riders toes to turn in. The comfort, safety and technology of single-branch stirrup are all still included in this modern design.
These stirrups are approved in all rings, silver is required in the hunter/equitation ring.
*Demo stirrups are available to trial, please contact us to arrange.
**Black & Silver stirrups are stocked; coloured stirrups are special order and will take a minimum of 2 weeks to arrive.
All sales of coloured Freejumps are final sale.
1. Open eye / suitable for use with freejump’s single-strap stirrup leathers or any regular stirrup leather you currently own.
2. 9 studs, based on technology from downhill mountain bike racers, are designed to provide maximum grip without wear on the riders sole. (worn studs can be replaced)
3. Flexible spring steel branch, means improved shock-absorption ability reducing the strain on each stirrup by two-thirds and relieves pressure on the rider’s joints and the horse’s back. 3 times more cushioning than a traditional stirrup.
4. Flexible outer branch is designed so that pressure from the foot opens it up if a rider is dragged along by their horse. (outer branch can be replaced if damaged)
5. Extra-wide carbon tread & tilted studs mean a supporting surface that is 12% bigger alleviating pressure points on the arch of the foot.
6. Centre of gravity is set towards the front. This causes a backwards movement of the tread which encourages the rider to keep their heels down.