PS OF SWEDEN - Jump Off Bridle
PS OF SWEDEN TACK IS EXCLUDED FROM BLACK WEEKEND SALES
*If you do not see the size or colour in the bridle you wish, or we are currently sold out, please contact us as we would be pleased to order it in for you.
When function meets design!
This innovative bridle has been designed mainly for jumping and schooling.
The design of the noseband allows full freedom for the cheekbones and the sensitive nerve endings. Its upper part is fastened by regular pullback fastening.
The shape of the patent pending crownpiece reduces the pressure behind the sensitive ears and top of the neck of the horse. The extra padding offers more space for the ears to move naturally.
The cheek pieces are flat with regular hooks and our patent pending cradles, which allow the bit to suspend in the horse’s mouth. This helps to further relieve the pressure on the poll. Our cradles™ are selectable and constructed to be easily "hooked on and off".
The browband has our unique patent pending "Click-it”™ design, which allows you to swap it in a few seconds, even when the horse is already wearing the bridle.
Exclusive english, vegetable tanned leather
- The throatlatch is not included with the bridle.
- The crystal browband is not included with the bridle.
- The snap hock is not included with the bridle.
How to fit your bridle:
- Look at our size guide prior to your purchase.
- Put the bridle on your horse. Keep all hang tags on the bridle.
- If the bridle fits well then you can remove the hang tags, treat the bridle with oil, and then start using it.
- If the bridle doesn’t fit and you need to change the size, do notremove the hang tags and do not oil the leather, just send it back to us to make the exchange.