PS OF SWEDEN - Wellington Bridle
ABOUT THE BRIDLE
A classical hunter bridle with a modern touch and an anatomical shape. It has a solid throatlatch, a soft, flat noseband and a browband with beautiful décor stitching. The browband has our unique Click It™ function which enables you to easily change the browband in a matter of seconds without having to remove it from the horse's head.
The headpiece has an air gap over the highest part of the neck, to give maximum freedom for the sensitive nerve tracks, muscle attachments, and ligaments that all attach at the neck. It has also got built up, softly padded edges with an anatomical, oval shape around the ears.
Please note the browband pictured in PS's stock photos is not correct. Please see our photo for the browband that is included. The browband included is flat and fancy stitched, vs the raised and fancy stitched the PS has pictured.
The throatlatch attached to the headpiece is not removable.
The noseband comes with a removable flash not pictured.
RECOMMENDED FOR HORSES THAT
- Are ridden/shown as hunters
- Don't like feeling trapped
- Are young and/or inexperienced and in the need of a comfortable first noseband
- Soft, pliable flat leather
- Click-it flat browband
MATERIAL & CARE
Spanish, vegetable-tanned leather.
Each bridle is a handmade unique piece.
We recommend the bridle to be treated with oil prior to the first use in order to protect and maintain the high quality of the leather.
Leather is a natural product that develops over time and may darken slightly when oiled.
How to fit your bridle:
- Look at our size guide prior to your purchase.
- Put the bridle on your horse. Keep all hang tags on the bridle.
- If the bridle fits well then you can remove the hang tags, treat the bridle with oil, and then start using it.
- If the bridle doesn’t fit and you need to change the size, do notremove the hang tags and do not oil the leather, just send it back to us to make the exchange.