FREEJUMP - Soft'Up Pro+ Stirrups
Stemming from the research and development out of Freejumps Soft'Up Classic stirrup they have upgraded the Soft'up Pro. The SOFT’UP PRO+ features an 27% larger foot thread, allowing for an unparalleled comfort for the riding foot and ankle in combination with the shock absorption capabilities of the spring steel frame.
For riders that have suffered leg, foot or ankle injures these stirrups are a must try for alleviating pain.
*Demo stirrups are available to trial, please contact us to arrange.
**Please note stirrups (other than silver or black) may take approximately 2 weeks to arrive.
***All sales of coloured Freejumps are final sale.
- Tempered spring steel single-branch with extra high mechanical resistance (1200 MPa). Elastollan®overmoulding
- Open eye for fastening to the single-strap freejump stirrup leather. 45° angled eye for a perfect foot position (also can we used to regular stirrup leathers)
- Patented exible outer branch made of Elastollan® (helps free the foot in case of a fall)
- Branch situated at the front of the tread for a natural slope
- Rectilinear bevelled rear leading edge for better lateral stability
- Technology exclusive nonslip studded tread surface
- Extra wide tread made of Ixef® 1022 (breglass loaded polyarylamide)
- Made in France