INCREDIWEAR - Circulation Bandages
Incrediwear Equine Circulation Exercise Bandages fit comfortably around the horse's leg and are created to help prevent injury, accelerate recovery time and improve performance. Secured with a reliable Velcro strip.
- Injury recovery;
- Instant icing (when wet).
- Reduced swelling and inflammation;
- Reduced soreness and muscle fatigue
- Increased blood circulation;
- Increased lymphatic drainage;
- Accelerated recovery time;
- Cooling legs.
Since not based on compression, can be used for extended periods of time.
Cold therapy - Simply wet Circulation Exercise Bandages with regular water for instant icing effect. Cold therapy effectiveness will remain for 45 min up to 1 hour to reduce swelling. For more dramatic icing effect, hot water can be used - place Exercise Bandages in hot water for 2 minutes, rinse excess water, wait a minute for bandage to cool down a bit and apply.
SOLD AS A PAIR OF TWO BANDAGES
Regular size: 12,5 cm x 275 cm / 5" x 108"
Pony size: 9 cm x 185 cm / 3,5" x 73"
DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. Wear Circulation Exercise Bandages while working your horse.
2. Immediately following working your horse, wet exercise bandages and leave on for approximately 45 minutes up to 1 hour. Circulation Exercise Bandages act as an ice pack for 45 minutes up to 1 hour to decrease swelling.
3. Remove the Circulation Exercise Bandages and place the Incrediwear Equine Circulation Standing Wraps and/or Incrediwear Circulation Hoof Socks on for up to 24hrs (dry). Can be worn overnight (dry).
GENERAL GUIDELINES: Incrediwear is a novel “athletic” fabric that has been used in the human sports industry for over 6 years. Incrediwear is a germanium/carbon-embedded fiber that is activated when exposed to body heat, with negative ion release triggering a mechanical increase in blood flow to the area combined with increased lymphatic drainage from the area resulting in its unique properties. Incrediwear Equine has adapted these concepts into a new line of products focusing on the equine distal limb. Basically, when applied dry, the product will increase blow flow and promote lymphatic drainage. When applied wet, (particularly with warm or hot water) an endothermic reaction occurs, resulting in decreasing surface temperatures, eliciting an “ice bandage” effect. Implementing these general principles, the product can be applied dry before exercise to increase blood flow and wet following exercise for the “icing” effect. All applications should be under the supervision and/or advice of your veterinarian. If your veterinarian is not familiar with Incrediwear Equine, have them contact the office for more information.
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: Place in a pillow case or wash bag. Wash warm or cold up to 104F (40C). Tumble dry low. DO NOT bleach. DO NOT iron. DO NOT dry clean.