INCREDIWEAR - Circulation Hoof Socks
Incrediwear Equine Circulation Hoof Socks fit horse's legs comfortably and are created to accelerate recovery time and improve performance. Not based on compression. Based on negative ions technology
- Post-workout recovery;
- Injury recovery (anti-inflammatory);
- Trailering and night rest (only when secured with Standing Wraps on top);
- Instant icing (when wet).
- Reduced swelling and inflammation;
- Reduced soreness and muscle fatigue;
- Increased blood circulation;
- Increased lymphatic drainage;
- Accelerated recovery time;
- Cooling effect.
Since not based on compression, can be used for extended periods of time.
Cold therapy - Simply hose Circulation Hoof Socks with regular water for instant icing effect. Cold therapy effectiveness will remain for 45 min up to 1 hour to reduce swelling. For more dramatic icing effect, hot water can be used - place Hoof Socks in hot water for 2 minutes, rinse excess water, wait a minute for socks to cool down a bit and apply.
SOLD AS A PAIR OF TWO SOCKS
DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. Immediately following working, training or competing with your horse, hose the Circulation Hoof Socks and leave on the horse for 45 minutes up to 1 hour. Circulation Hoof Socks provide icing effect for 45 minutes up to 1 hour to decrease swelling.
2. Dry Circulation Hoof Socks can be worn for up to 24hrs. When used overnight or for extended periods of time, Hoof Socks must be secured with Circulation Standing Wraps or any non-therapeutic pillow wraps on top to keep them in place.
GENERAL GUIDELINES: Incrediwear is a novel “athletic” fabric that has been used in the human sports industry for over 6 years. Incrediwear is a germanium/carbon-embedded fiber that is activated when exposed to body heat, with negative ion release triggering a mechanical increase in blood flow to the area combined with increased lymphatic drainage from the area resulting in its unique properties. Incrediwear Equine has adapted these concepts into a new line of products focusing on the equine distal limb. Basically, when applied dry, the product will increase blow flow and promote lymphatic drainage. When applied wet, (particularly with warm or hot water) an endothermic reaction occurs, resulting in decreasing surface temperatures, eliciting an “ice bandage” effect. Implementing these general principles, the product can be applied dry before exercise to increase blood flow and wet following exercise for the “icing” effect. All applications should be under the supervision and/or advice of your veterinarian. If your veterinarian is not familiar with Incrediwear Equine, have them contact the office for more information.
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: Place in a pillow case or wash bag. Wash warm or cold up to 104F (40C). Tumble dry low. DO NOT bleach. DO NOT iron. DO NOT dry clean.